At SHA our expert team are trained to ensure your company – whether it be limited or LLP – complies with all statutory requirements outlined by the Companies Act 2006.
It’s vital to maintain accurate records at Companies House and notify them of any changes made to your company. Failure to file to the correct forms to Companies House can result in fines and even company strike off.
Our company secretarial services include:
- Provision of registered office facilities.
- Director service address facilities.
- Acting as Company Secretary or officer.
- Completion of share transfer forms.
- Preparation of share certificates.
- Completion of confirmation statement (CS01).
- Preparation of board minutes.
- Maintenance of statutory registers.
- Submission of statutory documents.
- Perform company searches.